Sunday 1 March 2015

Harlequin Troupe: Complete

After the two test minis which I've done over the last couple of weeks, I've completed my first Harlequin Troupe... Actually this will probably end up being half a troupe, because I will most likely run them in 12s. There was more that I could have done on these, but overall I was happy with the look of the unit as a whole and it was time to move on.


I am now working on another test mini, this time a Skyweaver from what will eventually be a unit of four. After that it will be time to tackle some of the single minis from this release... I am particularly looking forward to doing the Shadowseer.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I'm not too sure about these new models, but your paint work certainly looks the part. :)

    Warburton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Danny! These guys look great!

    ReplyDelete