Sunday 9 March 2014

Airbush Project: Oil Washed Spacewolf #2

This is another second edition Space Wolf which Poot gave an oil wash treatment. I wasn't particularly planning to paint this one but I found him abandoned in the Wargarage and decided to take him into protective custody and get him finished off. I can't resist minis this nice, especially when they have a nice basecoat just waiting to have the detail put onto it.
Here are the two minis together.
An explanation of the oil-washing technique is here. My next job in what has turned into about my 200th ongoing project is to restore a white metal Bjorn the Fellhanded that is currently looking rather sad. I've started stripping him etc. and he will go off to be airbrushed soon. 

Here are a few more shots of the Terminator Sergeant:


1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Ive Just finished off the exact same model!

    ReplyDelete