Sunday 25 January 2015

100 Posts! 40k Cat's Greatest Hits

Today's post is the 100th that I've published here on Hand of Junk and I have decided that there's no better way to celebrate this than to go over some of 40k Cat's finest moments over the last couple of years.

Regular readers will know that 40k Cat - real name Molly - can't resist getting involved when I am taking pictures of my minis for this blog, or when we are playing 40k. I've managed to get some really fun pictures, and I am quite proud that she features several times in the top Google Image search results for "40k Cat"!

Here are my favourites:
This picture of 40k Cat biting my converted Stormtalon is far and away the most popular, and when I looked today was the top result on Google Images for "40k Cat". This picture was also picked up by some sort of Cat-forum in China or Hong Kong at one point too...
...this picture of 40k Cat inspecting the troops before a game is my personal favourite...
...this sort of behaviour during games is entertaining, but she needs careful policing to make sure that she doesn't bulldoze too many models out of the way...
...here she is towering over some vintage Space Marine Captains...
...another "in-play" shot, this time an Ork's eye view...
...another model getting bitten, this time my rather mediocre Orange and Red Stealth Suit...
...this is what I often have to put up with while I am typing up my posts...
...and here she is intently watching a game of Space Hulk.
Finally, here is a very rare picture of Warhammer Fantasy Battlecat - 40k Cat's sister, who is a great deal shyer about having her photograph taken, and much less interested in eating Citadal Miniatures! As it happens I am currently working on a fantasy mini - a Dwarf Troll Slayer - which should be ready for post number 101 next week.






2 comments:

  1. Awesome! We are getting new kittens this fall. Promises were made by The Lady Inquisitor to The Agent of Chaos about 1st grade and kittens. In a completely unrelated story, I have just purchased a lock for the the hobby room door o_O 40k cat is awesome, but WFB cat seems much more layered and complex ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 100th post! Great cats :).

    ReplyDelete